Friday, February 17, 2012
The most efficient way!
So Corey had surgery again today. He has been having severe abdominal pain for the past couple of months. And he has seen specialist and done cat scans ultrasounds and so much more. And finally the decision was made for more surgery. When they went in they found that the scar tissue from the first surgery, last July, had grown more than they had expected. The adhesion had formed a bridge from the in cession to another part of the lower bowels, and this was causing the blockage. The surgeon cut that back and put a film over that to help the scaring to be minimal. So now he is doped up in his hospital bed at Sutter General. And I am home with our little Ellie trying to relax and set up the next couple of days. Corey is going to kill me when he reads this next part. Before I left, he was telling me about the pain and asking the same questions. He reminded me of his grandmother, asking the same questions over and over again, and he was so out of it, and yet so incredibly adorable! He was very polite slurring through his thanks to the doctors and Nurse Kate. Before he went in he kept on about how he missed Ellie Mae. I know I make fun of him, and make him the butt of jokes, but he is a great partner, and he makes what we have work. And I am sorry for any grammatical or spelling errors, Corey is not home to prof my work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment