So one thing that Corey and I having common, is that we are both very close to our moms. And the thing that our moms have in common is that they are mothers, first and foremost. If one of us falls, they wanna come kiss the booboo. But because we are grown men, we usually only call on them to kiss the ouchy when we really need it. Well I need it! Corey's mother is flying in today! As much as Corey is worth going through this, I am exhausted and so is he. We need the help.
That said, we are not only lucky to have each other but we are lucky to have our mothers in our lives. They have made us what we are today. Corey, an wonderful man that adopted the posture of his 95 year old grandmother, and I, a sassy black woman!
Deidre and Terry, all kidding aside, thank you for always being there! We love you!
Again, I am sorry for any spelling or grammatical errors, Corey is not here and doped up!
OMG last night he called me to say good night, slurring his words, and then he texted me thinking he was texting his mom, and I was like Judy put down the phone!

No comments:
Post a Comment