Last night I went to my friend, Chad's birthday dinner at Zocolos. We had a wonderful time and I made some new friends. I also got to eat some pig products. After Chad was done opening his gift, his boyfriend, Roy, pulled out a beautiful little white box. Then he got down on one knee next to Chad, his hand was just a shakin, and he popped the question. I'm not sure if it is legal for gays to get married, but thanks to President Obama, we are closer, if we can't already. I know I should know that, but I don't. I never do!
When it comes to gay weddings, I have to say I am a little stumped. According to Miss Manners, you are suppose to congratulate the groom, and offer best wishes to the bride. So now I never know what to say.
Either way, I wish my friends all the love and joy they deserve! I love y'all! To both of you, congratulations and best wishes!

No comments:
Post a Comment