So, I know that I am usually loveable and lighthearted, well that is over for right now. July has sucked since day 1.
July first Corey has surgery and is in the hospital for a week. After 7 days of that, I have 5 days of non-stop work. Then I crash and fall asleep at the dinner table. Then it's dealing bullshit left and right.
Saturday I go to a lesbian wedding and get yelled at and humiliated by someone who claims to be a good friend. Well I am sorry friends don't go ape shit crazy on you in the middle of what is suppose to be a good time. So I have to deal with that.
Well then this afternoon as I am on my way to the gym, I get into a car accident, that btw was not my fault. Now I am without a car. I am not at present, but will be soon, I can see them forming, bruises and welts. Not to mention the shit storm that is to follow car accidents.
So dear month of July year 2011, you can finger blast yourself and die!!!
The person whose ass you have been raping for 26 days now,
Roy

No comments:
Post a Comment