Monday, July 4, 2011
Corey's July 4th Update
It was a good day for Corey. Thankfully there isn't much to report. He is feeling better. He didn't throw up today, which I was extremely thankful for. FYI the hospital is not a place that you wanna be hungover. I totally did not plan on that, but I was bored and frustrated last night, DON'T JUDGE ME!!!! Anyhow, Corey is gettin gooder and gooder each day. He actually was much better when I left this evening than he was when I got there this morning. I'd like to think it is my nursing that is really helping him along. Which got me to thinking today that I am pretty good at this whole taking care of someone else bullshit, I think that once he is back to normal we should look at getting a little girl Boston terrier and name her Agnes. So when you are talking to him, and how I'm taking care of him comes up, maybe you can do me a favor and slip that into the conversation. You know something like, "It seems like Roy's womb is drying up, and you should get him a little Boston terrier to take care of." Not to get all sappy and weak sounding, but I am so lucky and grateful that Corey is my guy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment