Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My Bestie Olivia

So Olivia and I have been best friend for years, and I am so happy she was there with me yesterday, because I was a hot tranny fucked up mess! I can always rely on her! She is fabulous! I don't use that word often but she is, FABULOUS!!!! I hope all you little whores out there have someone just like her in your life. If you do, you are rich person.

3 comments:

  1. We all need that rock to lean on in our time of need. You two look like a couple at a crappy wedding...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im getting involved with providing a downtown venue for a gender health center event with drag queen show in July, are you familiar with this organization? I think it will have a positive turnout i m just seeing if anybody has heard of this group, great job on Don Geronimo Show on Monday, looking forward to your next segment, hope its a long one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get out of her mouth, Roy. Always enjoy "LeRoy's World of Gay," and Olivia seems awesome.

    ReplyDelete